Nordic Naturals Cod Liver Oil 8oz
The classic omega-3 fish oil to help keep your favorite canine friend healthy.
- Pure, fresh 100% wild Arctic cod liver oil
- Supports brain and eye development and maintenance
- Supports heart health
- Available for medium- to large-breed dogs
- Can be added to food, or taken by itself
- Award winner! Vitamin Retailer’s Vity Award
Just like humans, dogs need omega-3s in their diets in order to stay healthy. Our Pet Cod Liver Oil is made from 100% wild Arctic cod to give your dog the daily serving of omega-3 EPA+DHA it needs to live an active, happy life. Our Pet Cod Liver Oil does not contain rosemary oil, or flavorings, in order to ensure the safety of your dog. Please do not give our products for people to your dog.
THE HIGHEST STANDARDS
All Nordic Naturals’ fish oil products are offered in the triglyceride molecular form—the form naturally found in fish, and the form your body most easily absorbs.* Everything we make is non-GMO and third-party tested, surpassing the strictest international standards for purity and freshness. Certificates of Analysis are available for any product. Nordic Naturals fish oils are Friend of the Sea (FOS) certified and sustainably made in a zero waste facility powered by biofuel.
Suggested daily use for dogs 20-79 lbs:
- 20-39 lbs: 2.5 mL (184 mg EPA/276 mg DHA)
- 40-59 lbs: 5.0 mL (368 mg EPA/552 mg DHA)
- 60-79 lbs: 7.5 mL (552 mg EPA/828 mg DHA)
- 80-99 lbs: 10 mL (736 mg EPA/1104 mg DHA)
- 100+ lbs: 15 mL (1104 mg EPA/1656 mg DHA)
Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself. Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.