|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Gnawt-a-Stick™ is inspired by Oregon coastal driftwood, a favorite token among beach-combing dogs in the Pacific Northwest. This natural sustainable latex rubber toy is durable and chew-resistant, with a faceted, gum-massaging surface. It bounces erratically for an engaging game of fetch, and it floats upright to remain visible and easy to retrieve.
Part of the Pacific Gnaw-west toy collection inspired by Ruffwear’s home of Bend, Oregon, and its natural surroundings.
- JUST. ONE. MORE. THROW: We've never met a dog that doesn't love a good stick. The Gnawt-a-Stick is great for fetch on land and in the water. It's also designed to bounce around erratically for more engaging play.
- WATER-FRIENDLY: The Gnawt-a-Stick is great for fetch at the lake. It's designed to float at an angle in the water, making it easy for your dog to see.
- BUILT TO LAST: The durable, chew-resistant construction will stand up to the most eager pups. The faceted surface massages their gums as they chew, promoting clean and healthy teeth.
- SUSTAINABLE: The Gnawt-a-Stick is made from natural latex rubber, which is a renewable, sustainable resource. Help protect nature for you and your pup.
- INSPIRED BY NATURE: Ruffwear believes a happy dog is a dog outside. These toys ignite a sense of curiosity, playfulness, and wonder while reminding us of our favorite Pacific Northwest adventures.